Working together

to realise your ambitions
Providing guidance and innovation for all your real estate projects
The GroupContact Us

Agiloe group,
the powerfull synergy of five agile companies that offer global skills

Real Estate Project Management
& Consulting

Architecture
& Interior Design

Engineering
& Consulting Services

Engineering Services Industrie
& Construction

Real Estate Project Management

& Consulting

At a glance

companies

offices

employees

areas of expertise

years' experience

Our Clients

The Agiloe Group is recruiting

Joining Agiloe is the chance to work within a multifaceted and independent group, whose strength lies in its staff with their diversity of backgrounds and career path.

We often have opportunities for new employees to join the group. 99% of our staff are hired on permanent contracts, with temporary contracts, internships and sandwich courses accounting for the remaining 1%. We offer positions with our different companies, in one of our 11 offices throughout France.

See our job vacancies and join one of our teams!

Find out More